Texas HB 300 Medical Records Privacy Act, PHI & HIPAA Training Packet
The Texas HB 300 Medical Records Privacy Act, PHI & HIPAA Training Packet is an incredibly in-depth, easy-to-use, and high-quality training program for ensuring all employees and workforce members are provided a training program regarding the state of Texas and federal laws (i.e., HIPAA) concerning protected health information and other security best practices.
Developed by industry leading healthcare, compliance, and information security specialists, the Texas HB 300 Medical Records Privacy Act, PHI & HIPAA Training Packet comes complete with the following documentation:
- PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation: Detailed presentation covering all aspects of the Texas Medical Records Privacy Act, HIPAA, along with dozens of topics relating to security awareness issues, threats, concerns, and best practices.
- Training Manual: In-depth employee security awareness training manual filled with dozens of sections and categories pertaining to Texas Medical Records Privacy Act, HIPAA and general information security topics.
- Employee Tracking Spreadsheet: Easy-to-use spreadsheet for keeping track of employee training progress.
- Certificate of Completion: To be awarded to all employees who’ve successfully completed all mandated Texas Medical Records Privacy Act and HIPAA security awareness training.
- PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation: 148 Slides.
- Employee Training Manual: 66 Pages.
- Topics Covered: Dozens of sections and categories pertaining to both state and federal healthcare compliance mandates and best practices regarding the safety and security of Protected Health Information (PHI), along with other supporting information.
- Download Use: No limit! Use it for as many employees and workforce members as necessary, from 1 to 1,000, or more!
View the following documents to learn more about the Texas HB 300 Medical Records Privacy Act, PHI & HIPAA Training Packet: